Please welcome Kimber Vale on my blog today. She tells me ten things she wants to learn to do.
- Photo manipulation. I’ve always enjoyed art and am fairly competent with computers, but despite having taken an intro to Gimp class, I’m still woefully deficient when it comes to using that or Photoshop.
- Do fancier knitting. I used to knit pants and diaper covers for my youngest a few years ago. I never advanced beyond that, though. I’d love to master more intricate stitches than simple knit/purl.
- Try out that sushi making kit I got as a wedding gift eons ago.
- Write a horror novel so my dad can read it. He keeps telling me he wants to read one of my books, and then I assure him they won’t be his cup of tea, and then he tells me he’s seen all kinds of crazy shit in his lifetime—he can handle it. Then I tell him I don’t think I can handle him reading it.
- Change a light fixture. Electricity scares me, but I have swapped out a light switch before, so I think I could handle the light fixture thing. It’s just a matter of watching YouTube videos and not electrocuting myself. What’s the big deal?
- Build a waterfall that circulates around my fish pond (and make my pond deeper).
- Play my guitar.
- About a billion crafts on Pinterest.
- A Tough Mudder race.
- Creating an insane haunted house for Halloween with different themed rooms, each more terrifying than the last. Basically making little kids cry and being known as the owner of “that house.”
And here’s Kimber’s newest release:
One heart’s been broken. The other is secondhand.
Kory Vansant doesn’t deserve to be alive.
As time sucks him dry of energy, sapping the final ounces of strength from his congenitally enlarged heart, he’s forced to end his career as Kory Kent, porn star. Staring down death, he questions his life choices and prays for a miracle. For another chance at life, he vows to change who he is at his core.
His prayers are answered. A perfect heart now beats in his chest, but it comes at a heavy price. The donor is an innocent young man cut down far too prematurely.
Kory’s blemished history and his donor’s spotless past are far from ideal matches.
As his debts skyrocket, Kory can’t help but think his resolve to walk the high road is being tested. After he meets the adorable Will Squire at the gravesite they both visit, he’s doubly damned because there’s no way he can keep up his end of the bargain. What happens when a man breaks a deal with a higher power?
Will often prefers the company of the dead to that of the living. Following a bad breakup, he pours himself into his two jobs—funeral director at his uncle’s mortuary and part-time paramedic. He’s drawn ever closer to Kory, as if fate sticks her fickle hand in and pushes them together like two unlikely puzzle pieces. But sometimes history can’t be buried, and maybe divine intervention isn’t always right. Will discovers everyone is imperfect, no matter how pretty the outer package, and opening one’s heart is never easy, but can be oh, so worth the pain.
Bio: K. Vale writes erotic romance of all stripes, from hot hetero to mouthwatering manlove. Find her MF work published under Kimber Vale. Come for the sex. Stay for the story. Stalk Kimber on Facebook and Twitter @KimberVale, and check her site for updates, new releases, and freebies at http://www.authorkimbervale.com .
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimber-Vale/311761975532531
Kimber has a $20 Amazon gift card giveaway going on!
Rafflecopter link: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/7d5bb789338/
Thank you, Kimber!