I’m back on track. Last week was quite busy, I finished the first round of edits on Never Wrong. Seems like there’s a problem if you use different writing programs, since this can screw up the formatting. I learned this the hard way, since I went twice through my manuscript, only to get an email from my editor, telling me it got screwed up again.
Needless to say, I now have the same program that she uses.
This week, I also did make a nice bundle of a new manuscript, a synopsis and my query letter, and sent it! I’ll keep you up to date.
My first novel (working title: more) gives me a little trouble right now. I’m some 16000 words in it, and it doesn’t work the way it should do. I’m in the middle of creating a mindmap to find the problems.
I hope I can show it to you soon. And present the new novel. 🙂
Wish you all a good time!
I’m going to clean some mushrooms now, since my husband brought some from the woods